Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm up here in Magosa Springs CO Until Friday, Staying at a nice resort with a huge lake and I think the fishing here is good. Havnt been yet but good. If anyone is around close here give me a call. I'm stuck here with a rental MINIVAN and really miss my truck back in TX. So if anyone is bored or wanna get togather. Give me a call.
-Zach-
830-446-1201

·
Horseback Recluse
691 Posts
Are you in Pagosa Springs? Never heard of Magosa Springs.

You do know that Coloradans don't like Texans right? Wait that's Californians now, sorry :rof

I'm too far away from ya but maybe someone in that area will get in touch with ya :thumbsup

Justin

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was a good joke, Kinda got my pulse up there lol. I've heard of alot of states not liking Texans and Hearing you say that made me think it too for a sec.

PAGOSA SPRINGS. I'm sorry I meant Pagosa. I just got here last nite and was really tired and bored. Went on a 6 mile hike and now its time to throw back some beers and take in the scenery.:beer I wish there was a few ppl on here around this area. Im renting some 4wheelers tomorrow and goin through the forest. Hope i meet some ppl there though.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I moved up here about 4 years ago from San Antonio. You do not see many people from Bergheim around here. Actually I was near 281 and 46 on the way to Canyon Lake.

I did not like being hot all the time and the big bugs had worn out their welcome. Also, my wife had issues with cedar fever.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
That was a good joke, Kinda got my pulse up there lol. I've heard of alot of states not liking Texans and Hearing you say that made me think it too for a sec.

PAGOSA SPRINGS. I'm sorry I meant Pagosa. I just got here last nite and was really tired and bored. Went on a 6 mile hike and now its time to throw back some beers and take in the scenery.:beer I wish there was a few ppl on here around this area. Im renting some 4wheelers tomorrow and goin through the forest. Hope i meet some ppl there though.

Wish I was closer, but thats a pretty area. What brings you our way?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You do not see many people from Bergheim around here
Wow...you dont see many people from Bergheim ANYWHERE let alone ppl who know where Bergheim is lol. This is a Beautiful state to live. I'd sure love to be here. My family came up here on vacation last friday and i flew up on sunday evening. My sister is most likley getting married within a year and I myself have been dating someone for a long time and thats becomming more serious as well and We thought we all come to Colorado for one last get togather before we start our own seperate lives.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome. I hunted a couple of times at the Rocking R ranch near your place. I wonder it Norm still owns the place?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts