Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

I'm ba-aaack

968 6
And it feels good. It was a tough decision but I traded in my 03 Cummins 2500 QC back in August of 2012 on a Jeep Grand Cherokee. The old beast was looking a bit haggard and I wanted a change. Or so I thought anyway... After a year and 3 weeks I got tired of not having a truck. I'd been driving pickups for 30 years. So I traded the Jeep on a 2013 Ram 1500 Express with a Hemi. It was a rocket ship and a nice truck. But as awesome as the Hemi was it was thirsty. I also found the 60/40 front seats to be a bit uncomfortable. Pretty much as my worn 03 seats were. I started looking around on the interwebs to see what was out there as far as 2500 diesels were available. After looking at a few today I traded the 1500 in on a 2011 2500 Laramie with a 6.7. I'm a happy camper again.
Reactions: spaid84
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
:worthless:

·
Go Packers
18,612 Posts
Congrats, it always good when one is a happy camper. I sure like my truck too. May you have many happy trouble free miles ahead:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Here it is. Not a great pic. It is dirty because it was snowing and raining when I bought it. It has a front end leveling kit which I will be removing. It will need tires soon and I am going to go 1-2 sizes larger than stock. Oops pic too big. Let me see if I can fix...

Attachments

·
Registered
728 Posts
nice truck

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its been almost 2 weeks since I brought home the green beast. I've since added 700 miles, removed the front leveling kit, replaced the mostly worn out stock tires with a set of Michelin LTX AT2s in LT285/70R17, and changed the oil & filter. I also ordered my DPF delete pipe and SIMS. Things are coming along nicely. :party018:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.