:thanks2: Yup, post # 1579 :subscribe:

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Go to post 1579 in this thread and follow the link

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
The file factory site is dead. Read the post directly above yours and download the newest tune which is at the bottom of the column for your tuner and model year truck.

Or just keep on trying to use the file factory site. It's your call...

·
Registered
1 Posts
How do i get my Mac to see/open the files and then load my S67 tuner? I am at reduced power right now and its killing me. if someone could please text me or call me and walk me through the process i would pay you. (505) 681-7075

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
It won't work on a Mac so you need to find someone with a Windows based computer to update the tuner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2008 2500 dodge ram 4x4 with egg delete lit installed
Upgraded my Smarty Jr to Sj67V606K-DRS01M.smt
This does not have the ME file and I now have 5 emissions related codes.
I have downloaded the SJ67V605Aj23ME file.
Can I now upload this to the Smarty Jr and do an update to the ECM.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
So,,, you missed the big red wording on the mads download page stating the listed tunes are emissions legal tunes only?
Well you're not the first one.

You can try 23me and see if it loads onto the ecm. There is a chance that it's too old of a tune.
If that's the case then follow the link one post above yours and download a newer or the newest one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got an -09 2500 Cummins that's been fully deleted and am looking for a tuner for it; supposedly it had a tuner on it before i bought it but i have no idea what it was. I had my mind on a smarty but from what I'm reading they seem complicated to install on a deleted truck. Could someone please enlighten me on what I should do?

1581 - 1600 of 1601 Posts