Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
You can keep the change.
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive 300 bucks to spend on the the rig. My mods are listed below. I dont tow, just looking for power. Although I was looking at an Amsoil bypass kit, but I talked myself out of that because I enjoy changing my oil often so its no real benefit to me.

I do need to do some tranny work though. Its all stock. But I dont know anything about the tranny. Is there anything I can do there with $300 to help get the power down to the ground?

How would you guys spend it?

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
I don't think trans mods are going to be that cheap, but you could always add traction bars...

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I'd go with a FBD 5" exhaust, yes, even with your 4" MBRP setup. If that's not what you're looking for, I guess maybe a PowerPuck and a leveling kit?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Add a pressure box like previously stated, it will make you fall in love with your truck all over again!

·
You can keep the change.
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Its got a 6" lift on already. Powerpuck aint a bad idea. Ive been looking at that and the MP8. Which one??

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Thanks guys. Its got a 6" lift on already.
:thud: oops! c'mon man, put some pictures in your garage, you don't expect me to read do you? :lol3:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Thanks guys. Its got a 6" lift on already. Powerpuck aint a bad idea. Ive been looking at that and the MP8. Which one??
MP8 if you dont mind the price, but my puck works great for under $200

·
Registered
520 Posts
puck

puck woke my truck up:thumbsup

·
You can keep the change.
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went to Farm Boys website to look at the exhaust but theres no prices listed. I did see that they have 4 and 5 inch stack kits on sale. Anybody know the round about price for em??

·
You can keep the change.
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
1 - 11 of 11 Posts