Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i took the allen cover off to adjust it it was so far forward that i couldnt turn it with a small flat head. does that mean that my preboost screw is already tightened up? i bought the truck recently and the guy before already did mods to the truck. i think its all the free mods.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Considering it is an allen head screw, I am not surprised you could not turn it with your small flat head.
He's talking about the starwheel under the allen key plug...

It doesn't necessarily mean your smoke screw was adjusted...it might be, but the only way I know of to be sure s to pull the afc off the pump and go through it....maybe someone else will know something.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
He's talking about the starwheel under the allen key plug...

It doesn't necessarily mean your smoke screw was adjusted...it might be, but the only way I know of to be sure s to pull the afc off the pump and go through it....maybe someone else will know something.
...or is he... :confused013:

Read this, and they only way to know is to check. Then you will also know where your starwheel and preboost screw actually are and not confuse us when asking questions.

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/94-98-powertrain/287781-beginners-thread-read-first.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts