Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had to take the cummins emblems off my truck to fit the fender flares. im very sad and want to re-incorporate them back onto my truck but in a different way. ive ordered two of the cummins power emblems to put above the ram 3500 . i might order the newer cummins emblem and do the cummins grill logo swap. any ideas would be great. :thumbsup

·
Registered
228 Posts
not to get off topic, but what flares did you get? I'm looking at some myself to help with rock chips. Can't decide how well they will look with a stock truck.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got the pop-out fender flares by bushwacker... and as you can see no cummins emblem....

·
Registered
317 Posts
There was a thread on here about some billet badges being made. Search for "Billet Badge" and see if you can't find the site for ordering.

Zach

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright that there sounds like a good idea. thank you good sir

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Replace the cummins emblems with powerstroke emblems,that would look good

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
I had the same problem n8struk, but after the flares were on the truck, I just got some new badges from the dealership, and reinstalled them an inch or so behind where they were originally!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
there called pocket style (bushwacker)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i already ordered the bigger " cummins power" badges with the chrome "C" and "power" in red underneath

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
:agree2:I like the way the smooth fender flares look on regular trucks, so I say go for it!!:thumbsup

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey i know a guy who can make anything out of raw aluminum with a machine. would anyone be interested if i had him make some cummins badges? and does anybody have any ideas for some badges?

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
I have been trying to see if someone can duplicate all of the badges that came on my truck, but make them in black. I want to redo all of the badging, and have nothing but black on the truck!! I sent billetbadges.com an email, but no response!! I am gonna have to end up calling them, I guess.

·
Registered
168 Posts
i had to take the cummins emblems off my truck to fit the fender flares. im very sad and want to re-incorporate them back onto my truck but in a different way. ive ordered two of the cummins power emblems to put above the ram 3500 . i might order the newer cummins emblem and do the cummins grill logo swap. any ideas would be great. :thumbsup
Search SRT 6 Badge youll be blown forget about the strock Badge

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have been trying to see if someone can duplicate all of the badges that came on my truck, but make them in black. I want to redo all of the badging, and have nothing but black on the truck!! I sent billetbadges.com an email, but no response!! I am gonna have to end up calling them, I guess.
that would look pretty sick. i saw a guy who had his flares and rocker panels lin-x-ed and then the next time i saw his truck he had gotten every badge on the truck line-x-ed.it looked pretty:thumbsup

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
Yeah, hopefully I can get it done. I think it would look pretty good, but I would like them to be metal, so I am working on seeing if Billetbadges.com can do them for me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts