Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had an idea this morning, what would ya'll think about someone starting and maintaining a sticky post with a list of mods, kind of like a sticky of DIY projects?

The list could have a brief description of the mod, maybe a picture, a link to a thread describing how to do the mod, etc. This list could also include links to the products to use. For example, how many times are people looking for a DPF kit and a website link or a link to BHAF or aFe? The mod sticky could have all these listed in there.

Mod Title
Mod Description text, just enough to describe the mod but not a full step by step.
http://linktoforumthreadformod
http://linkto.vendor.com/productname

Just a thought. :popcorn:

Mike

·
Unreconstructed
6,318 Posts
You mean BADP (Bay Area Diesel Performance)?

Anyway...

YEAH! That sounds like it would be a great thing for all the "newbies" to look at!

I think it would be really helpful!

Even for those of us who have been around a while!

Go for it!

You got my vote!!!

·
Go for Broke
6,699 Posts
we have that now.....it's the "6.7L Tech Articles" :thumbsup

·
Unreconstructed
6,318 Posts
Yeah, I know...but I think it would probably help all of the newbies, so they don't have to search any archives, you know?

That way they can get most of their aftermarket / performance questions answered by looking at only 1 thread.

ONLY if MikeBol keeps it updated...because lately it seems like new stuff's popping up everyday!

Without having to start a new thread regarding a subject that we've already "hashed-out".

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
i think this would be nice seems like a we get a newbi every week asking about the dpf delete

·
Unreconstructed
6,318 Posts
Yep! Exactly what I was getting at! You hit the nail on the head KMK!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
im not a newbie but whats the dpf delete

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
im not a newbie but whats the dpf delete
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)

It is part of the emissions equipment in the exhaust system on the 6.7.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
What is this EGR delete that people keep talking about?

LOL!

·
Unreconstructed
6,318 Posts
Hahaha! Cowboy, you sure know how to wake up the sense of humor in the morning! Cause if you don't know what that is...there's no hope for the rest of us! Hahaha!

Alright Cowboy...Two can play this game!

By the way, what's this 6.7 that everyone keeps talking about???

Hahaha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts