Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Past IL VP
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a few conversations about how "LONG" our lovely state of confustion is... er Illinois is! We have added another VP to the ICC "Executive Board"!

We have broken the state in half for the VP position.
The northern half of the state will be covered by Cumminsturbo22 (NICK) & the southern half of the state will be covered by......... OneLongShot (ANDY)!

There are no defined lines as to where north stops and south starts...

So With that.......... Welcome Aboard Andy! Serve the "south" proud!

Josh

· In Memoriam
3,717 Posts
Well after a few conversations about how "LONG" our lovely state of confustion is... er Illinois is! We have added another VP to the ICC "Executive Board"!

We have broken the state in half for the VP position.
The northern half of the state will be covered by Cumminsturbo22 (NICK) & the southern half of the state will be covered by......... OneLongShot (ANDY)!

There are no defined lines as to where north stops and south starts...

So With that.......... Welcome Aboard Andy! Serve the "south" proud!

Josh
Thank you Josh!
It will be an honor to serve as Southern VP.
Andy

· In Memoriam
3,717 Posts
Down here we are not southerners. We are northern appalachian americans. :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

· Registered
286 Posts
Congrats Andy

Reactions: Onelongshot

· In Memoriam
3,717 Posts
Congrats buddy! We're gonna have to have a "southern" G2G togther sometime.
I was thinking the same thing. I am cracking the head open thinking about a place to do it. We are going to make it happen. Might have to wait for some warmer weather thou.:thumbsup:
Andy

· In Memoriam
3,717 Posts
Did not pay the fee. I just let Josh do donuts in my truck for 30 minutes.:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

· Past IL VP
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
actually nick that $500 board fee was strictly a "deal" I made w/ you! and Uh andy we do have to have the innitiation rituals @ the first M&G that we're all at! and your board fee statement will be arriving to your residence in the near future

· In Memoriam
3,717 Posts
actually nick that $500 board fee was strictly a "deal" I made w/ you! and Uh andy we do have to have the innitiation rituals @ the first M&G that we're all at! and your board fee statement will be arriving to your residence in the near future
:worthy::worthy::worthy:

· Past IL VP
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Brian........ appreciate the Update!

guess you are "official" now andy! and quit that :worthy: CRAP~ or are you doing the wave by your self?

Reactions: Onelongshot

· Cummins Crazy
2,205 Posts
ICC VP Addition

Andy,

Congrats on your new position. :party018:

Did Josh & Nick mention the tradition that we at the ICC have ?:eek:noz:

I do a few burnouts with your truck to see if they are as good as my 96 can. I have been called the burn out king of the state.:peelout

WAYNES WORLD

· In Memoriam
3,717 Posts
Andy,

Congrats on your new position. :party018:

Did Josh & Nick mention the tradition that we at the ICC have ?:eek:noz:

I do a few burnouts with your truck to see if they are as good as my 96 can. I have been called the burn out king of the state.:peelout

WAYNES WORLD
Hey there is onely one other person that gets to slap Shirley around and that is the wife.:rof:rof:hehe::hehe:

My wife said I spend enough money on my truck it is like having a girlfriend so she said I should name her Shirley.
The name kinda stuck and now my kids call her Shirley also.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.