Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bangin' through the gears
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't around for this, but what happened to these days?
http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/oregon/3235-sw-washinton-dyno-day-fast-specialties-april-15th.html

Dyno: $45.00 (40.00 for first 25 preregistered)
Dyno and Drag: $57.00 (52.00 for first 25 preregistered)
Normally 67.00
Drag Only with Fast Specialties group: 20.00
Normally 22.00
Spectating the drags with Fast Specialties group: $6.00
Normally 8.00

There is normally a first time 10.00 registration fee for anyone who has not raced at PIR.
This fee will be waived for the Fast Specialties group!

We will also get our own staging lane or lanes.
If you wish to dyno and drag race, or just one or the other, please email Amber at [email protected].

Dyno and racing for 57 bucks! I know it's not 2006 anymore, but we should be able to come close to that.

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
I agree Roy! The whole reason I saved and saved for a transmission was for events like this. I still haven't raced her yet!! Need more fuel and more air!:S:

·
Registered
112 Posts
If I can get my turbo on by then I'm in! That's almost on my birthday too

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sorry to get your hopes up bro, but this was April 15th.......2006! I just dredged it up for some reason.
Lol maybe that's why I'm still in basic reading

·
Oregon Chapter President
3,673 Posts

·
Oregon Chapter President
3,673 Posts
It'd be cool to set something like this up, and keep the prices down.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
5 years later... Prices SUCK!!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
I could get us dyno prices at that or lower and possibly a great group deal here at the 1/8th drag strip in Coos Bay. I know the guy that owns the dyno and the people that are in charge of the dragstrip so I could make some calls if anyone is interested

·
Registered
896 Posts
Could we make it a dyno, drag, dune run? I'd be more willing to make the drive for something like that.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Dam I wish most guys were still only making those numbers then I could win Dyno events lol at 600+ i'm the low guy now adays :(

·
Bangin' through the gears
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I could get us dyno prices at that or lower and possibly a great group deal here at the 1/8th drag strip in Coos Bay. I know the guy that owns the dyno and the people that are in charge of the dragstrip so I could make some calls if anyone is interested
You gonna see about getting something going? Maybe June July or August so we can be sure there is almost no chance in hell we'll see rain. I think this would be one of the coolest things we could get going!

Sandfest is June 29-July 3 this year. If we could make it happen then it would rock. Or 2 weekends before or after July 4th. I'm sure we could get at least 10 trucks down there given enough lead time.

Seems like this keeps getting brought up, but we can't quite get it together.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Yeah. I just need to know days and I'm sure we could do it. I know he is down and could probably do a Saturday or Sunday. I'm hoping to make it up north to run on whatever dyno you guys got going. Then I'll know if this one is close or not. Hopefully I'll have my 64/71-14 in the setup and the 2nd stage all hooked up!!

·
Registered
896 Posts
I'm going to be at Winchester either the week of the fourth of July, or the second week in august. If it was on one of the weekends I'm gonna be down there I will definitely go, maybe run my KTM in the 1/8.:lol4:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts