Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cummins Commander
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paid $6100 for a triple disc T/C, Billet Input shaft, Billet flex plate, Valve Body upgrade, and all Billet internals besides the intermediate and output shaft...Did i get a$$ raped or am I in the clear??....

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Nah you're clear. We are all getting raped everytime we fill up at the pumps!! I have a blow up do-nut ring on my seat just to ease the pressure...

I read and hear great things about DTT trannys. Except that they don't like to give your the core charge back from the TC...

·
Registered
2017 Porsche 911 Turbo S (700hp), 2016 RAM Mega Cab SAP Laramie 4x4, & 2005 Honda S2000
2,526 Posts
Really interested to hear this one.
Me too... You know how rumors can be... But has anyone checked their website?

Just what I heard..Could be nothing to it..

·
Registered
63 Posts
I don't think you got raped. I do think you will have to wait a while. I sent DTT my trans in the beginning of Oct, and got it back in the beginning of Jan after multiple calls, emails, and complaints through forum messages. I am happy with the product; the service leaves something to be desired.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
I just paid a hair over half that for the same thing, different brand.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
I built up my own tranny using DTT's stuff and I'm well happy with it. Hasn't skipped a beat and the truck pulls like a tank now. You'll love it when you get it in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.