Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1996 12v Extended Cab 2500 4x4
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1996 2500 192k miles, 5speed - New 3 years ago- transmission, clutch, adjustable track bar, starter, ignition. New in the last year - full interior changed to 1998 interior gray leather, headliner, carpet, custom stereo (with in dash dvd, 5 channel amp, MB Quart and Rockford Fosgate separates mids and highs, RF P2 12" under front jump seat, with power inverter), line-x front and rear bumpers and 8'bed, 35' ironman mud tires, new paint job.
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light
Car Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle Car seat cover
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive mirror Plant
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Car seat cover Fixture

·
Premium Member
12 Valves, the way a Cummins should be
407 Posts
The real question is, what is your rock bottom you'd be willing let it go for? Then add to that number for negotiating. But it's a good lookin' rig. Interior turned out really nice.

·
Bob be Bob
3,627 Posts
The other day Gary recommended to a member that pricing
start at fifty grand and the seller be willing to haggle from there.

It's a sharp looking truck, but pricing someone else's stuff can be difficult.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I got into an argument with a buddy of mine a few months ago. He was selling a 99’ 2wd auto with 76K original miles, all stock. He listed it for 24K, I told him he was on crack, he sold it the next day. I don’t know what to think anymore. Lots of variables at play on this one. Clean title? Any rust? Brakes good? Engine mods? Front end and suspension all fresh? HVAC fresh? If all that is there I’d say 28K.

Reactions: CHarrison9612v

·
Premium Member
Lower carbon footprint than electric vehicles
3,151 Posts
Start high, inflation is just getting started and the older trucks especially are far from topping out.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
No smog on '97 on down in California so if there wasn't a war on diesel someone from there would be interested.:(

·
Premium Member
2020 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, Limited, 4x4, crew cab, air ride. 1995 Ram 2500 4x4, 12 valve/auto
27 Posts
Here in Alaska garbage is selling for 25k+. Ask yourself what it would cost you to replace it and start from there. Once you look around at what is available you'll be surprised what you could get for your truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts