Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some front tow hooks for my mega laramie...anyone know of any aftermarket companys that are making these besides the stealership oems's. I have seen a bunch for other applications but havent found any for dodge's. Thanks

·
Registered
209 Posts
I don't have any tow hooks but i do have two receiver hitches that bolt on in the same place on the frame and you can put whatever you want in them. not sure if you are looking for anything like that but htey are pretty concealed when there is nothing in them.
If interested leet me know and i will get you some pics.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Here ya go just happened to have a pic laying around.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

i have seen those before, very functional, be real cool if i could get a bull bar type piece fabbed up to mount into those wheen i dont need to pull, lemme talk to a few fab guys...

·
Registered
209 Posts
ok, I don't know how much they are worth seeing as they came on the truck when i got them but if $50.00 + shipping sounds good to you they are yours.

·
On call 24/7
12,577 Posts
I got mine from a junk yard for $50 and I was tinkled pink for that price.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

·
ICC Advertising Director
930 Posts
ok, I don't know how much they are worth seeing as they came on the truck when i got them but if $50.00 + shipping sounds good to you they are yours.
If he doesn't want those, I'll grab them and he can buy my factory tow hooks. :thumbsup: Pretty sweet setup.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Ill buy them if they are available

·
PA VP ONE TUFF O3
2,126 Posts
got tractor supply get the reciever part then some 1/2plate that how i built mine worth every penny to me

make light bars to weight brackets to bigger hooks this is the only way to go more truck should come like this

this is not my truck mine is blue i got to remove bumper to put mine on

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
That is a cool idea. My truck did not come with the tow hooks but I have the brand new ones I pulled off my 08 truck to mount the bull bar on it. If I ever get the energy I may mount them up...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Don't forget the reinforcement brackets that bolt behind the bumper and sandwich the frame rail. I installed tow hooks on my truck without removing the bumper. I did one side at a time and supported the bumper with a floorjack. The two bolts at the top corners of the intercooler need to be taken out. To remove the captured bumper bolts, the intercooler must be pushed upwards. Plan on using every u-joint, extension, and adapter in your tool box. Tow hook bolts are 50ft-lbs and bumper bolts are 70ft-lbs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts