Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my truck, I want it 2 tone with neon/lime green and black. Prob put a silver stripe between the 2 colors also.

Truck is also going to get lifted 6" with 37" tires. Paint away!!

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2 tone

Really don't care if green is on bottom with black top, or black on bottom and green on top.

Just trying to get the visual of what I'm thinking.

· Registered
20 Posts
the last one is where its at i had a gas job that style painted like that but it was yellow instead of green look so sick

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lamborghini green by ppg

Here's a spare fender I had laying around the shop, it's off a 93 chevy pickup, normally black. We had put paint stripper on it before, so I did a quick sand on it to get most of the old dead paint off, so don't quote on the body work skills, I was not trying to get it slick, just an idea of lambo green and black together. Photoshop away!

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
old green, new green

got a new sample, not sure if this is it or not but a whole lot closer than the first..

· Diesel-less
4,807 Posts
I can try to whip something up...

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

· Registered
1,070 Posts
The green black combo looks good! I hope that green doesnt fade on you. A local guy had a tangelo (bright orange) and lime green truck that faded horribly after 3 years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.