Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda....February 2011 issue on page 162.

I asked them this question over 7-8 months ago. They didn't really directly answer it with mathematical numbers like I wanted, but they did say that the emissions only 10% less than 2003. That seems low for using double the fuel! However, I'm cutting my carbon foot print in 1/2!:party018:

Funny thing is that since that trip where I took those numbers from, I haven't got 21.5 mpg since then. I'm consistently at 20-20.5 mpg now. Oh well!

·
CF Administration
8,844 Posts
Kinda....February 2011 issue on page 162.

I asked them this question over 7-8 months ago. They didn't really directly answer it with mathematical numbers like I wanted, but they did say that the emissions only 10% less than 2003. That seems low for using double the fuel! However, I'm cutting my carbon foot print in 1/2!:party018:

Funny thing is that since that trip where I took those numbers from, I haven't got 21.5 mpg since then. I'm consistently at 20-20.5 mpg now. Oh well!
off topic but just noticed we almost have identical mods, you have more air flowing mods but i have a mp8 and our dyno numbers torque and hp are within a few from each other.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
off topic but just noticed we almost have identical mods, you have more air flowing mods but i have a mp8 and our dyno numbers torque and hp are within a few from each other.
Yeah, I've seen your numbers and compared myself...very close. I dyno'd on a Mustang Dyno. It would be interesting to get on a Dynojet or Dynamics to compare numbers. What kind of dyno did your numbers come from? (I'm not trying to start a dyno pissing match like most forums get into).

·
CF Administration
8,844 Posts
Yeah, I've seen your numbers and compared myself...very close. I dyno'd on a Mustang Dyno. It would be interesting to get on a Dynojet or Dynamics to compare numbers. What kind of dyno did your numbers come from? (I'm not trying to start a dyno pissing match like most forums get into).
mustang dyno also, so with that your numbers are probably uncorrected also.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
kmk you not have a intake horn? that may be why he makes as much as you and you have a mp8??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts