Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In all the 6.7L and C&C specific threads we get non 6.7's and non Cab and Chassis posting. I find it funny...new board so maybe people aren't used to it yet.

:rof

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
My guess is the 'new thread' listing on the main forum page. It just groups everything together, so they don't see what forum they are in.

This one: http://www.cumminsforum.com/

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Lets see what happens when the mods get all the C/C threads moved over here. People are stll looking in the other 6.7L sections for C/C info. Now that we have a 6.7L C/C section most people won't find it necessary to mention C/C in the title or in the thread. Just my .02

·
SuperDuperMod
2,816 Posts
Lets see what happens when the mods get all the C/C threads moved over here. People are stll looking in the other 6.7L sections for C/C info. Now that we have a 6.7L C/C section most people won't find it necessary to mention C/C in the title or in the thread. Just my .02
You guys can help us out. Pm us links of stuff you want moved and it might help speed the moving stuff. Thanks

·
Registered
745 Posts
Or a DPF, like that feeling you get when someone asks what is a regen?:rof
Whats really scary is some of the dealers and their techs don't know what a dpf or regen is either....seen it a couple times on here and other brand specific boards....sheeeesh!:thud:

·
Registered
187 Posts
??????? What's a dpf or a regen? :w:

Just a dumb ole 5.9 guy. :T: :lol3:
Haha whatever guys, im proud of the C&C threads.

·
Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
11,910 Posts
Epic Fail Indeed

·
Registered
13,652 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'd say if you had a 6.7L C/C you may find this section useful. There are not many C/C guys yet, but I think most of them find it useful. :thumbsup
This 6.7 is so much different with the EB :thumbsup

Epic fail rate...of truck owners not getting to experience 45k mi. of 6.7 Cummins action. :butt:

THIS IS THE TRUCK TO GET...WELL WORTH $4.79 EVERY 18 MI. :$:

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
THIS IS THE TRUCK TO GET...WELL WORTH $4.79 EVERY 18 MI.

Start running WVO and you will improve on that.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
THIS IS THE TRUCK TO GET...WELL WORTH $4.79 EVERY 18 MI.

Start running WVO and you will improve on that.

not sure if VO will run on a 6.7

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
not sure if VO will run on a 6.7
I've got a few customers running WVO. They just removed the DPF/EGR. Not enough miles for any feedback yet.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I'd have to admit, I first didn't know what C&C meant. You're right people post all kinds of information, questions etc. here.. It's funny.. :rof

Oh.. well.. just give them a break. It would have been better if they would post it in the appropriate place, then everyone could find the information they are looking for. :lol3:

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I drove the quad cab long bed 4500 today. Truck had less than 20 miles on it and the overhead showed [email protected](2000rpm). That's with the Aisin tranny and 4.44 rear axle. So it probly was getting 14mpg. Not bad for a brand new truck.

It was kinda jouncy but not as bad as the reg cab shortbed I drove yesterday. The Jake brake worked very well and it is standard on the 6.7L I understand.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts