Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does it have running lamps!? Surely it does. Im used to driving a chevy 1/2 ton and it had auto lights and running lamps. Do the lights come on automatically in the dodge?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
My '06 doesn't. My Suburban lights come on automatically and I hate it.

·
Registered
272 Posts
you can make them have daytime running lights. i have a BDTD that enables me to activate the daytime running lights

·
Banned
5,596 Posts
My 04.5 doesn't have them but in reference to the guy with the Suburban.... when I had a 99 2 door Tahoe all I had to do was pull the DRL fuse and off they went. The lights still operated normally but no more annoying DRL's.

·
Heck if I know
3,762 Posts
you can get it flashed so that when you turn your key on the lights come on or only when the truck is running the lights come on. I am going to get mine flashed so that when the truck is shut of the radio stays on for another 5 mins or until the door is opened.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Not to steal the thread but can you get these flashed to get rid of the open door chime?

·
Heck if I know
3,762 Posts
you can basically within reason remap all those things the way you want. THe price just depends on how good your guy is and how long it will take him.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i have 06 too i imported to canada so had to have daytime running lights just took to dealer and 5 min flash with computer and they work. they are built the same for canada and us they just dont turn them on for us

1 - 9 of 9 Posts