Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new block heater, mine burnt out. Hooked the multimeter up to it and got a open circuit. Can I get one any where in town, no. Can any one order me one, no. So I have to drive over to Cheyenne or Ft. Collins to get a lousy block heater. I hate this town..:banghead:

·
COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,397 Posts
OUCH!!!!!! and this cold weather aint sposed to let up anytime soon. Can you call the store and have it shipped?

·
Registered
519 Posts
I lived there for 2 yrs longest 2 years of my life. Went to WYOTECH and got my diesel cert and buss mgnt degree. also adv diesel. Great party town but other than that is suuuuuuckkkkedddd:whip:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
It's not that bad. However, I had to get a new oil cap and both NAPA & Advance gave me one that didn't fit, too big. Had to call Kotby and paid $6 freight for a $10 part. Crappy.

·
Wyoming Eastern President
2,964 Posts
and Kotby isnt a dodge dealer anymore..................weak

·
COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,397 Posts
its a hippy subie store :hehe:

·
On a new learning curve!
1,053 Posts
Go to a semi parts store they can hook you up. I get alot of my stuff from Fleetpride but others will work. Sucks that you have one burnt out, my son hooked my 97 up to 220v for 15 hours and I about freeked when I realized it. No harm though only a truck that was completely thawed and sitting at 180* when the outside temp was 4*. No after effects, still works great.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I feel for ya. When I installed my injectors I was being careless and ripped a washer. Closest place that had them was almost denver....its is frustrating at times when you need things and it is not here.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What semi truck parts place? I think the only work Pilot does in town here is oil changes and tires lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts