·
HI
3,440 Posts
:thud::thud: figures.
well i figured someone had to replace mitsubishi

·
Registered
98 Posts
yea I was hearing rumors about something like this happening :CRY: :CRY: :CRY: :CRY:

·
HI
3,440 Posts
atleast they didnt team up with Ferd:butt:

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Oh my God!

Nissan's buying Cummings!!!
they might be buying CUMMINGS BUT they are not going to buy cummins. that will never happen

·
HI
3,440 Posts
remember chrysler doesnt own cummins nor does ford. cummins is cummins and will always be cummins. nissan isnt really buying chrysler either. they are just building cars for eachother just like mitsu. did a couple years back.

·
Registered
201 Posts
cummins powered titan!!!!!!!

that woudl be dope!!

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
Now if Chrysler would get a clue and get that lame minivan V6 out of the Jeep Wrangler and drop in a little Cummins we'd be doing great. I would love a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited diesel.

·
HI
3,440 Posts
cummins powered titan!!!!!!!

that woudl be dope!!
you would have to be on dope to like a titan:lol3: plus if you read the page about the partnership, dodge has agreed to make the next titan. so what it will be is a dodge with a titan sticker on it.

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Now if Chrysler would get a clue and get that lame minivan V6 out of the Jeep Wrangler and drop in a little Cummins we'd be doing great. I would love a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited diesel.
that could happen soon. i have heard rumors that jeep is looking into putting a baby cummins in the wrangler.

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
I could go for that, my old jeep had a GM engine out of the Oldsmobile F85, at least the engine out of the Chevy Monza and the Olds 215 CI engine would drop right in. A 4BT would be nice.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
remember chrysler doesnt own cummins nor does ford. cummins is cummins and will always be cummins. nissan isnt really buying chrysler either. they are just building cars for eachother just like mitsu. did a couple years back.

What, didn't you read the article? It says that Nissan's buying Cummings.

Right here.
Ghosn, for his part, was optimistic about the planned future purchase of the successful Cummings Motor Inc. from Ford. "They make a great product, and we are happy to add Cummings under the Nissan banner,", the legendary CEO said.

·
HI
3,440 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
you all need to learn to spell there is no such thing as a cummings. lol but i agree cummins is cummins and always will be no matter what it is in. as long as i can see smoke and feel it pull all the way to the governor limit then im in love.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
you all need to learn to spell there is no such thing as a cummings.
Of course not. Nissan's buying Cummings. With a capital C, because it's a proper name.

I'm personally excited. Hopefully we'll get a Cummings Powerstroke with VTEC now!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts