Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
2,543 Posts
hands help or just help what do you need let us know a lil more .

·
Registered
103 Posts
Your not alone now! My new to me cummins showes up in Aug:woot:. Have you started the conversion yet?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Burin Peninsula Here

Hi, Just got my new 2008 a few months ago. No deletes yet. Edge Juice c/w attitude setting on counter, installing it in a few weeks.

:thumbsup

·
Registered
103 Posts
Cool 4 of us were adding up :lol3:
Hey bigdoughball where are you geting your performance parts??? Anyone out east selling that kinda stuff yet??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Performance Parts

Contact Brians Auto Body, Manuals, CBS Newfoundland. 709-834-9676

He can fix you up.

I found this out after I got my edge juice c/w attitude. So I will go there from now on.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Oil filter FS2500 System?

Hi, been wondering if anyone has this mod installed. Looks like a good mod. Anything to keep the soot out of these 6.7 will certainly help. Although the delete from the turbo back seems the way to go.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am a transplant, from Whitbourne , now in northern Alberta. 2005 cummins one ton, tweaked a little. 1980 cherokee laredo with a first gen cummins dana 60's and more ( in progress )

·
Registered
311 Posts
If you were anymore alone you wouldn't even be able to see your reflection in the mirror!

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
I am a transplant, from Whitbourne , now in northern Alberta. 2005 cummins one ton, tweaked a little. 1980 cherokee laredo with a first gen cummins dana 60's and more ( in progress )
Come to the darkside that is the Alberta chapter.... no I am kidding but we would love to have ya

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey TurboNewf. This my first time on this forum, so you probably already transplanted your 6BT. I've been purchasing my parts from "Malcolm "@ Harbour City Diesel in Naniamo,BC. Malcolm owns two Cummins power GM's and he did a awsome job on them. He's a super nice guy to deal with, and he sure knows his Cummins engines. Hope to move back East this year--Cheers.:buttkick:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Diesels on the rocks!

Cheers fellas

·
Registered
103 Posts
You newfies still lurking around here. Not a lot of diesel guys in Labrador so I spend a lot of tme reading on here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ya, I find it hard to get stuff for my truck here in Newfoundland. The Cummins Forum has been pretty helpful though, especially when I was fixing my first gen. Nice to hear from fellow Newfs!

'05 Dually sittin' on 35's, BD Towing Twins, Built 48RE, Flux 3.0 Sticks, Air Dog 165, Banks Monster Ram, Volant CAI (Modified), MBRP Exh, Crazy Larry Tune from Bully Dog.:shots:

·
Registered
66 Posts
just moved here from ontario going to mun for a year in st johns. there are alot of nice trucks around here. here is mine keep an eye out

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.