Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it took my wife and I several years, but I finally saved up enough money to buy a new truck and I could not be happier! I got a bright silver 3500 crew cab dually ST with the High Output.

This was the best buying experience I have ever had. Dealer did everything they said they would and threw in a set of Alcoa rims, off road tires and mud flaps for free. The best part is no payments!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
The no payment thing is the best feeling when buying a new vehicle.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Well it took my wife and I several years, but I finally saved up enough money to buy a new truck and I could not be happier! I got a bright silver 3500 crew cab dually ST with the High Output.

This was the best buying experience I have ever had. Dealer did everything they said they would and threw in a set of Alcoa rims, off road tires and mud flaps for free. The best part is no payments!!!!!!!!
Congrats on the new ride man! No payments is awesome!

·
Registered
397 Posts
sure its nice have'n a "no payment" but dont ya ever wonder about the "what if ?" with the money, and figure a measly $600 payment isnt so bad when the next toy pops up???

regardless....congratulations!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
sure its nice have'n a "no payment" but dont ya ever wonder about the "what if ?" with the money, and figure a measly $600 payment isnt so bad when the next toy pops up???

True but no one can take it away from you if it's yours sometimes 600 hundred bucks could make or break a person

Congrats man on the new rig that's ALL YOURS wish I had the patience to be able to do something like that

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.511895,-92.677880

·
Toyota and Cummins Nut!
1,337 Posts

Having no payments frees up the extra $$$ anyway, so you pay cash for that other toy that pops up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
217 Posts
pics and welcome to the club!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts