Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
That is funny......but, if things don't change soon, I'm afraid singing on the rooftops is going to be replaced by more extreme measures. Damn fuel costs are driving everything else up! Just watched a news story about prisons not being able to feed the prisoners on their budget. There goes the hand down in our wallets yet another way over fuel prices! :$:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
theres a video of the song on you tube

just type in price gouge'n

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I don't know what invading canada will help, but I'm always up for an invasion so, +2

Merrick

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Whos in favor of invading canada? +1
+3 Its really pretty up there.
Its a funny story. Too bad the guy is some useless hippy whos whining about putting $3.89/gal in his stupid friends car. Get a job. Plus he has the foot-print of the american chicken on his guitar.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
+3 Its really pretty up there.
Its a funny story. Too bad the guy is some useless hippy whos whining about putting $3.89/gal in his stupid friends car. Get a job. Plus he has the foot-print of the american chicken on his guitar.
1) First off how do you know he's "some useless hippy"? He doesn't have long hair like hippies have.

2) He's not "whining about putting gas in his friend's car". There are no lyrics about that in the song.

3) He probly DOES have a job. It might not be a job you like though.

4) I'm an old hippy myself. I have the American Peace Symbol on my truck.

Lemme lay this out for you ski; you saw the Peace Symbol and it set you off so you start ranting about hippies and chickens. Do I have it right?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Aw, it ain't his fault. Just goes to show, this fuel crunch is hurting all types, not just us. My poor fiance drives like 50 miles one way to work everyday. Even though she gets like 32 mpg in her Malibu Maxx, she's still having to fill up every couple of days. And that hurts my diesel wallet! :CRY:

·
HI
3,444 Posts
why do you want to go to canada. the fuel prices are way higher up there than they are here.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Lemme lay this out for you ski; you saw the Peace Symbol and it set you off so you start ranting about hippies and chickens. Do I have it right?
OOOHHHHH!!! American Chicken footprint, and peace symbol. Now I get it. I thought he had some kind of barnyard pimp print on his geetar! Man, I've been in the military way too long! Just don't understand all of this lingo. :popcorn:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts