Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mississippi Chapter President
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:sb::sb::banging::badidea::rant:I am not buying any thing else off of here if i dont know who the person is. i have done bout 2 lifts the first one got ftup by UPS and still dont have my truck lifted Should have went to TGC first!!! would have saved my self money and would have been brand new and would have been COMPLETE I Guess they changed the Meaining of complete just so every one knows what complete is it means that all all the parts comes with what your buying!!!!!!! if you buy a complete lift kit from TGC ( it has all the parts does it not ) WTF!!!!! is the deal with people? does ay body else have any imput please state your facts vent, B!t(h what ever you want to call it and as far as what was told to me buy some one envolved with the last lift that i bout saying that he bet that i would be happy with the lift does it sound like it yea i am $%^#$&^* about one braket becouse i still CAN NOT PUT A GD lift an myFn truck over a $1000 later when you add up what i have spint for two lifts and shipping ( WTF )so this is my explanition for my comnent am i wrong please let me know but if you have not been Fuc%#@ then i am not talking to you so if you give me a smart A$$ comnent you are probly going to get one in return!!!! I Have made some very good friend on here and plain to keep up with them but as far as buying any thing ( if it ant from one of them dont need it! ) to my friends thanks for the Integrity and the Honesty i am gratefull if yall are reading this you know that i am not talking about you guys!

·
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

If you would have come to me first, we wouldn't have this problem... :D[/QUOTE Yea no $hit! Ha Ha i know were you live and it would not cast me $300 to get there Ha Ha LOL !

·
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Some people dont have balls Amos.... or integrity
Yea i am finding that out the hard way! theres not but a few of us on here and fewer that knows what complete means!!!

·
MS Chapter President
3,025 Posts
Who screwed you over? NAMES????????

·
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
who %$#&ed me over!

Who screwed you over? NAMES????????
05 cummins !! did . And i guess my self i should have checked Rough country and checked ther price in sted of being a dum a$$ and i would have a new lift complete at that and just so you know how much i gave ( $660 ) and now i have about 10 hrs and 4 cans of striper ($10 per can ) 1 bottel of osfo rust stopper ( $20 a bottel ) and sand paper 4 cans of primer ( $5 per can ) and 6 cans of paint at ( $ 8 per can ) And ( $80 )for a new track bar drop bracket and ($78) for 6" pitman arm for a grand total of $946 and i still dont have a lift on my truck o and It was to be a 6" lift guess what ! its not !:banghead::doh::S:rough country does not make a 6" lift they make a 5" lift so from now on if i dont plain on going were ever what i buy is to pick it up or if i dont know who im dealing with i just do with out or buy new that way i dont go to jail in some other state for sticking what ever i bout up some duma$$ A$$ . thats why i bout my turbo new and not spend $14-$1500 buck and get some body elses headake i work to dam hard for my money to give it to some body that is trying to f some body over you know what i mean!! and then there not be any thing that i can do but beat some ones A$$!! so i will have a nice looking lift when I get done with it i will post pick!! pete

·
MS Chapter President
3,025 Posts
That sucks man! how did you pay? maybe you can file a dispute?????

·
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

That sucks man! how did you pay? maybe you can file a dispute?????
cant dispute it i payed with money gram but thanks Pete im just going to cut my loses suck it up and finsh geting the stuff back up to par and get it on my truck and go from there ! its just bad when a mas word ant worth $hit and you give the benift of the dout you know it bittes you on the A$$ ! and im still going to do business on the form just going to use more caution when i do ! hows the new truck ? well the nuw turbo is working good hope to get my 120's on soon and we will see just how good it realy is ha ha ! me and one of the good guys from the form is going to install the lift probly Saterday over in longbeach i will post some picks of the install cuz so ever body can see what all i had to do as far as prep and paint o and new parts :truck::woohoo:

·
MS Chapter President
3,025 Posts
Let me know, I will be at work all weekend but if I don't end up too drunk directley afterwards I'll check it out!!!!

·
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds good hell its not far from base id like to see that popa truck! haha !!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts