Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone used this on there 6.7l yet? there is a video on youtube of it making 365hp and 750tq at the wheels. sounds good for only a hypertech.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one has used one of these or knows anything about it?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
?????hello?????

·
Banned
275 Posts
I know that when I tried to order it a few months back they said they hadn't released it yet...I should have my Superchips Cortex this week, I was supposed to have it last week, but UPS never delivered it...

·
Registered
52 Posts
i tryed to order it a few months ago and they said the same thing somehow it just came in the mail i put it on just a few min ago and its got alot more power but it rattles till the turbo starts to whine then it halls put in a banks filter from my dad 5.9 and it rattles less any ideas

·
Registered
506 Posts
I talked to them at hypertech today and them told me the max hp was 86 and tq was 181.

·
Registered
52 Posts
wv do you have a contact over there id like to ask them about that rattle

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
i tryed to order it a few months ago and they said the same thing somehow it just came in the mail i put it on just a few min ago and its got alot more power but it rattles till the turbo starts to whine then it halls put in a banks filter from my dad 5.9 and it rattles less any ideas
This is how it was explained to me.

It’s going to rattle a bit more than stock because the timing was bumped up to get more fuel economy during normal driving. The stock timing was less which makes the engine smoother, but also leaves some fuel economy on the table. I think that should appease the masses, and that’s what we wanted to offer.

So there is nothing to worry about the rattle is a by product of more timing to get better fuel economy :thumbsup

·
Registered
52 Posts
so long as its not going to hurt anything it sounds more like a deisel now anyway thanks any othermods that they suggest conserns with egt's DPF anyhting i should watch for and what stage is best for fuel economy ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts