Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the hx40 flange clamp to the exhaust side of the 351cw?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i know it wont clamp to the cast iron elbow but it might bolt to where the elbow bolts to the exhaust housing i made my own flange for mine. by the way the 351 is totally worth it go mine working yesterday and love it

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know it wont clamp to the cast iron elbow but it might bolt to where the elbow bolts to the exhaust housing i made my own flange for mine. by the way the 351 is totally worth it go mine working yesterday and love it
Yeah man! My 351 has been on for about a week and DAMN it's sweet. Hearing that baby whistle while pullin out is BA! I recomend it to anyone willing to put in the time and effort.

Any way I'm not trying to put in on the elbow, just the exhaust outlet.

·
DieselAutoPower.com
6,699 Posts
Nope, the 351's flanges are different. Jkidd has an adapter to convert the exhaust housing side of the 351 to a 40 style outlet. You could then use a 40 style downpipe.

·
Registered
161 Posts
How did you solve your boost problem?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts