Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, Thanks Wally @ FTEDeisel. I recently installed stacks on my 6.7 and they were a touch on the obnoxious side as far as sound. So i talked to Wally about it and he recommended the Hushpower Muffler. Said it would take the edge off but leave a good sound. That is exactly what it did.

Here are a couple Pics of the muffler as i was installing it.

It is not a straight through design but you can still see right through it.

I also took some video of the truck before hand and after. First 2 parts of the video are with no muffler, last 2 are with the Hushpower. From this you should be able to hear a mild difference in sound, but from the cab almost all the interior drone is gone with the windows up, and it doesnt have that real loud top end like it did before. I would highly recommend this muffler to anybody who has the same issues as i was.:thumbsup

YouTube - Huspower Muffler on 6.7

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
talk to wally. He will get you prices. Jackthebear on the forums here.

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Good To see it's on, there are alot of 6.7 guys wanting to know how to fit the Delete kits with stacks and exhaust. This truck seems to be done up right, search Chris's posts and you will find a wealth of information.

·
Registered
139 Posts
so does it have the dpf delete kit on it

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
I don't want to speak for Comp.... but I believe the evolution of the exhaust system went from DPF delete, to Stacks, to now Hushpower'd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts