Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
i remember that douche from pavement sucks...it's a hack job from what i remember

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Its big....lol thats about all i could say about it, not enough clearance to do any wheeling, i bet hes still runnin stock gearing too. Totally worthless IMO

·
Registered
666 Posts
i see him all the time its just daddy's got way to much money im on 38's and he towers but.. to bad he cant work on it

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats a shame that its not use able and is mainly just to show off. I think 03's look awesome lifted. You got to do some of the work your self or else how are you gonna take pride in it. What i do like about this truck is the 46" michelin military tires or xl's. Not particularly the size just the tire. Does anyone know if they make the michelin military tires or xl's in 40''?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I just had some time to waste taking a dump. Looked at all those pics and oh boy is that thing a waste! I love his "flex" picture! I keel sorry for his fenders and bedsides!

The truck is an epic mall cruiser! I would hope he is happy with it as that would be the only happiness that truck gave anyone!

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Thats a shame that its not use able and is mainly just to show off. I think 03's look awesome lifted. You got to do some of the work your self or else how are you gonna take pride in it. What i do like about this truck is the 46" michelin military tires or xl's. Not particularly the size just the tire. Does anyone know if they make the michelin military tires or xl's in 40''?
Yes they make the military tire in a 40 but it rides like crap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.