Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bearings went in the front pass side, but I had to drive 30mls home. Got home got bearings and seals the next day, but when I went to put the races in, the outer didnt fit!, I need a new hub and the part is discontinued!!! aahh!, can anybody help!! I cant find one anywhere.:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I am not sure about the dually, but I think most dana 60 stuff swaps. If you have a spacer on the hub, it's probably the same as a 3/4 ton, and I *think* that you could use a junkyard hub from a chevy or Ford 1 ton or of course a 3/4 ton or 1 ton Dodge. (3/4 ton of those two didn't get a '60 in front) I know on the gen 2 trucks like mine the front axle is identical except for having a spacer, and I think different studs. Might be worth a look, anyhow. Bring a caliper or at least a tape to the junkyard. Just a thought.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, I just had this problem with my truck and basically the dealer charges about 600 dollars for an new hub but this guy on ebay has some new ones that he justs has laying around. His name Kevin Kuzo and his number is 5704900345 I really don't remember off the top of my head how much it was but just tell him that you heard of him off ebay and he get the part that you need

1 - 3 of 3 Posts