Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Go to the website and fill out the form on the updates and revisions page. I got an update for efi in less than an hour after sending in the form running the 3.2 beta now.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I filled out the tune update form a few hours ago and in less than an hour got the 3.2A tune file sent to me for my autocal. Exceptional customer service from CTT. Just as good as it was when it was HPP.

·
Registered
71 Posts
My Ez Lynk serial # is the number on the back of the Ez Lynk module itself right? Mine has numbers and letters. One number is mixed in with the letters and the other numbers are after the letters. When entering it on the website it said I had a number left so I entered the number that was in the middle of the other letters. Hopefully that makes sense. I'm just trying to make sure I got the right number entered.

·
Registered
477 Posts
My Autocal serial # is the number on the back of the Ez Lynk module itself right? Mine has numbers and letters. One number is mixed in with the letters and the other numbers are after the letters. When entering it on the website it said I had a number left so I entered the number that was in the middle of the other letters. Hopefully that makes sense. I'm just trying to make sure I got the right number entered.
An ez lynk is not an autocal

·
Registered
71 Posts
What I'm saying is that an a

Ezlynk is something totally different than a atuocal. An auto cal is used for efi live, not the ez lynk tuning platform. I wasnt referring to your spelling or typo lol
I know I have no idea why I said it thanks for pointing it out I probably wouldn't have noticed at least for awhile

·
Registered
71 Posts
What does cmer stand for that is at the beginning of the tune title? I know that er is emissions removed but don't know the cmer.

·
Registered
101 Posts
After reading through this post over the weekend I emailed CTT to get the new tune and since I had the silonoid recall done today figured I'd flash the new tune on, holy smokes I'm glad I did. I absolutely love the new tune, the transmission is so much more refined and geared way better for daily driving.
The shift point are completely different and the torque converter lock strategy is way better in my opinion because it now over laps the gear below way more and they got rid if that weird 5th to 6th shift point where at 60mph it would shift into 6th but if you slowed down just a bit to 59 it down down shift into 5th very annoying on the freeway at 60mph.
The absolute best part tho is the deep deep exhaust note the truck has now, I have a 17"fte and a flow master and it sounds AWESOME! very nice work!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Loaded the 3.1 tune I was sent yesterday, not impressed at all. Running the performance tune I'm getting a ton of dead pedal below 10 psi boost which makes driving kinda of a pain since everytime I change gears the truck falls on its face. Defiantly different then the last set of HPP tunes I've been running the past few years.

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
Loaded the 3.1 tune I was sent yesterday, not impressed at all. Running the performance tune I'm getting a ton of dead pedal below 10 psi boost which makes driving kinda of a pain since everytime I change gears the truck falls on its face. Defiantly different then the last set of HPP tunes I've been running the past few years.
Are you g56?

41 - 60 of 242 Posts