Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a message from HPP saying some new ecu tunes are avaible and when I went to my ez lynk app I went to my technician section and it does not say HPP anymore it says CTT TUNING. so I called the hpp number and it redirected me to this new company. Hope they are as good as HPP was cause I would hate to have to buy some more tunes from someone else. Also did they maybe rename and moved to a new location?

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Good location for me if I ever go down that road. I pass by there a few times a year typically.

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
Just got a message from HPP saying some new ecu tunes are avaible and when I went to my ez lynk app I went to my technician section and it does not say HPP anymore it says CTT TUNING. so I called the hpp number and it redirected me to this new company. Hope they are as good as HPP was cause I would hate to have to buy some more tunes from someone else. Also did they maybe rename and moved to a new location?
Are these specific tunes you requested or are they tunes for everyone?

·
Registered
261 Posts
I spoke with the gentlemen at CTT yesterday about revisions and what not. They were extremely friendly and helpful.
Looking forward to my new tunes and updates

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are these specific tunes you requested or are they tunes for everyone?
for anyone with a 13-17 stock converter 68rfe. Beta 3.2. Anyone download this yet

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I’️d also like to know if Jonathan is still part of CTT? One of the main reasons why I was planning on going with HPP.
That is the reason I went with HPP over the other guys. Very clean tunes and great customer service. Not saying the other guys out there are bad, but just my experience has been great with HPP.

·
Premium Member
4,104 Posts
Uh oh back to people betta testing tunes on there $40k plus trucks. Good thing the tunes come with a warranty :grin2:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Beta is only going out to a few test trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah... Okay. Well I have been driving around on the 30hp tune today and not sure if I like it. I'm thinking I'm gonna go back to the 2.1 I had before from Hpp for now till they get it finalized. Truck runs good, but just a bit Smokey and noisy on the motor side. Seem to get a bit more of a motor knock on idle. Im gonna run it for the weekend and see how it goes.

1 - 20 of 240 Posts