Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How or what's the easiest way to tell if my lift pump has ever been changed? I've never really looked at my LP to see if it's even still there or if it's been moved to the tank or what? Where's it actually at under the hood and what's it look like? With 111,000 miles on the truck, I'm kinda worried about wether it's ever been changed or not. Thanks

Also, what would be the best but affordable replacement setup for truck in my sig.? I'm not doing any more mods, I just want something that's good but not gona cost an arm and a leg!

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
How or what's the easiest way to tell if my lift pump has ever been changed? I've never really looked at my LP to see if it's even still there or if it's been moved to the tank or what? Where's it actually at under the hood and what's it look like? With 111,000 miles on the truck, I'm kinda worried about wether it's ever been changed or not. Thanks

Also, what would be the best but affordable replacement setup for truck in my sig.? I'm not doing any more mods, I just want something that's good but not gona cost an arm and a leg!
Take a peak behind the fuel filter canister and see if you see anything that looks like this:

Walbro, airdog and the FASS HPFP would help you out. I don't think you need to go over 100gph.:thumbsup

1 - 2 of 2 Posts