Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to contact Adam Winslett at Winspeed performance?
I purchase a heater grid delete from him on ebay back in february and still havn't recieved it.
I called him a couple weeks after I bought it and he said that he was waiting on me to tell him what color I wanted, no problem. I told him red and he said that it would ship out the next day.
I have called him multiple times and left messages asking him to call me back about the item and when I may expect it, very politely. Finally I filed a dispute with ebay on 4-20-08 and still have heard nothing from. I don't care what his reasoning is, I just want my $88 back or the heater delete.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this mods.

·
Registered
229 Posts

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
He took FOREVER to answer my emails when I was looking into a grid heater delete...so i went with Glacier...cost less and had it within a couple days of ordering.

If you do get your money back, looking to Glacier or Farmboys diesel, deletes. They are both less $$ and you'll have them shipped before you know it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can sometimes find him hanging out on Norcal Diesel Forums - Northern California's premiere diesel forum - Powered by vBulletin
I am suprised you have had problems. He is a good guy. I never have bought anything from him, but I have met him seems like a stand up guy + his truck is hard core, he is always will to share his knowledge and I have seen him jump in and turn a wrench with fellow diesel mad scientists.
That is the impression I got from what I had read on this and other forums, that is why I let it ride as long as I did. I thought maybe there was shipping problems or something simple. When I spoke to him on the phone he was more than willing to answer my questions and stuff about my truck. I don't know, maybe he will come through.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He took FOREVER to answer my emails when I was looking into a grid heater delete...so i went with Glacier...cost less and had it within a couple days of ordering.

If you do get your money back, looking to Glacier or Farmboys diesel, deletes. They are both less $$ and you'll have them shipped before you know it.
THanks, I will look into those.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts