Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
pretty sure pro comp is owned by 4 wheel parts. they should be able to help you out...

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What does pro comp do about blemish tire? mine has cracks on one of my tires about any where there is writing....like pro comp xtreme a/t or anything bigger like that

Kyle

·
Registered
73 Posts
They more than likely will pro rate your tires and give you money off on the next set. Not very good customer service from my own experience.

·
Registered
135 Posts
basically a discount on your next set of tires

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahh ic. will they give me a discount on just one tire? I gotta get this one replaced so i can sell the truck

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
ahh ic. will they give me a discount on just one tire? I gotta get this one replaced so i can sell the truck
What if you remount them whites in? Will that hide the blem?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What ya mean Dad? I got these cracks all above where there is any writing and one of them is now a whole and letting air out very quickly

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Wow, didn't realize you were losing air. I wrongly thought you just had cosmetic blemsihes around the raised white letters.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pro comp xtreme a/t dont come in white lettering i dont think. n i know, it sucks. Its on the side wall, so no way to fix.

kyle

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so 4wheel parts owns pro comp? or how do i contact pro comp? i really need help. i gotta get a new tire on the rig

Kyle

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
if you call 4 wheel parts they should at least be able to tell you how to get your problem fixed I don't think they own them though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts