Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into getting a set of nitto terra grapplers. Either 285 295 or 305 size w/ 70-17.

Whats a decent/fair price? Seems like avg price is 1,100. Seems like with that much $$ i should be able 2 get a bad (*)(*)(*) mud tire set. Is that more then what yall paid for just avg for these tires? If yall know cheaper website or dealer let me know. Thanks in advance.

PS if you have pictures of your tires let see them :party018:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how do you like those vs stock? you lose much mpg? mind sharing some pictures?

·
Premium Member
4,853 Posts
Looking at these tires as well.. in for the pics. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
In fall '09 paid $1182 OTD for Load E 285-70-17 with certs.

·
On call 24/7
12,630 Posts
In jan or feb of 2011 I paid $1144 mounted balanced and all for four 305/70/17 E range.

·
Registered
127 Posts
In jan or feb of 2011 I paid $1144 mounted balanced and all for four 305/70/17 E range.
Prices are sure cheaper in the USA. I was quoted $1906.08 for the same tire OTD last week.

·
On call 24/7
12,630 Posts
Dang, and this set was made in the USA too. I had some toyo a/t that were made in china and they didnt wear good but my buddy had a set made in japan and they wore great. Another buddy had a set made in USA and they were good. Toyo and Nitto are supposedly made by the same company so make sure you get a set made in USA or atleast Japan.

·
Vendor
962 Posts
how do you like those vs stock? you lose much mpg? mind sharing some pictures?
Much improved ride over stock due to taller profile and running less air pressure. As far as MPG's I didn't notice anything crazy. I'm running 3.73 gears so highway mileage is very good still.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ive got 305/70/17's E range on M/T classic IIs paid 1600 for everything including center caps lugs locks mounted and balanced. Love them there a great all around tire and I've got 30,000 mi on them with about half tread left

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
BadV2 and Shorts thanks for your support.

armymech, take a look at our 2 day sale posted on this site.

Let us know if we can be of assistance.

You bet. DT has taken care of me, and my family, when we go in for new tires and regular service. Keep taking care of customers and they'll keep going back. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Check out Wal-mart online, you can have them shipped site to store for free if your store has a tire department, they just wont install them because of there size. sucks! but I bought mine from them, had them the next day.

Walmart.com: Nitto Terra Grappler Tire LT285/75R17/10: Tires Result Shelf
Walmart.com: Nitto Terra Grappler Tire LT295/70R17/8: Tires Result Shelf
Nitto Terra Grappler Tire 285/70R17/10, Nitto Light Truck Tire, All-Terrain Performance Tire, Off-Road Performance Tire
Walmart.com: Nitto Terra Grappler Tire LT305/70R17/10: Tires Result Shelf

1 - 16 of 16 Posts