Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they will be aftermarket will that be a problem? i was gonna run 18'' black rock star wheels?will i need to add a little lift?

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
heres a stupid question,how do i tell if my backspacing is right?
normally, you would want it between 5 and 6"s of backspacing when trying to get maximum tire w/ minimal lift...but with a 33, i wouldn't worry much about it, unless you're trying to run somewhere around 4"s of backspacing.

i'm pretty sure the rockstars have somewhere around 5.5", so you'll be fine...

·
Registered
974 Posts
they will be aftermarket will that be a problem? i was gonna run 18'' black rock star wheels?will i need to add a little lift?
what width are they? If you get something like a 18x10 your tires may rub. But if you run a stock wheel or something narrower than a 10 inch wide wheel you should be alright

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
they are 18x9s with a backspacing of 5.00'' with 33'' nitto mud grapplers you guys know more about this stuff than me thats why i came on here if you say it works im gonna do it.:yourock:

·
Registered
974 Posts
they are 18x9s with a backspacing of 5.00'' with 33'' nitto mud grapplers you guys know more about this stuff than me thats why i came on here if you say it works im gonna do it.:yourock:
You should be fine then. Post pics when you get it done bud

1 - 17 of 17 Posts