Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with my sig what is everyones thoughts on hp ill b up on the rollers the weekend of the 26th jw what everyones thoughts are

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I going to say around 375hp

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
how big are your injectors?

·
Registered
567 Posts
330-340 would be my guess depending turbo and trans.

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
I go with 320-340 now my truck with stock trans had major tq slipping problems, so i imagine you will to

·
Registered
587 Posts
since we are on the subject what do you think im at??have not had a chance to get on any rollers yet.have not done any 1/4 mile stuff.but i get 0-60 in 5.6 sec.

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
what are the stage 3 injectors hp rating. And what mixture and nozzle size of water meth you running. Broad guess without that info. 400-425

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya my performance shop told me i should be just a hair over 400 if my tranny wouldnt be a slipping pig

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Ya thats prob pretty close but those stock slush boxes kill ya. I had a buddy has a 06 cummins with Smarty Edge J/A, stack biggest water meth nozzle in, and only put down 478hp, with stock 48re. He tells everyone he threw down around 600 kills me cause he gets personal loans to do stuff to truck and has two kids.

·
Registered
587 Posts
what are the stage 3 injectors hp rating. And what mixture and nozzle size of water meth you running. Broad guess without that info. 400-425
stage 3 injectors are 100hp sticks,and im using two 6gph nozzles with a 50/50 water meth mix.

·
Registered
587 Posts
i just did a 1/4 mile run this morning,no boost launches or anything,and i got 101 mph in 14.1 sec.I have a hard time holding traction off the line and i dont like using four wheel drive to do it so this is in 2.

·
Registered
587 Posts
i have to find out who has one that may be close to me.i ran the 1/4 mile with my edge so im not sure how accurate it is.i ran 94 in 15.6 sec before the aurora 3000 turbo also on the edge,i had stock turbo with banks turbine housing.i do want to get this thing on a dyno real bad though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts