Here are my mods;
-FASS 150
-Schied Lightning VP44
-Jammer stg. 5 injectors(150hp)
-S300/S400 twins
-Fire Ringed
-14mm ARP studs
-SMARTY sw#5
-TST Powermax Competition on #9(pump wire tapped)
-Nitrous Express Sx2d 2 stage, with progressive controller.(Currently have both stages with a .063 jet. 1st stage hits at 25psi, 2ng stage at 30psi)
-ATS PulseFlow 3 piece exhaust manifold
-ATS ArcFlow Upper Intake
-ATS Stg 7 full billet automatic
-ATS 5star torque converter
-ATS CoPilot lock-up control(i run it on "full lockup" when i race)
-5in down pipe and 5in MBRP exhaust

Also, how much do you think I would gain if I;
-Went to 240hp injectors
-Went to .093 injector lines
-Went to a (1st stage).100 jet and (2nd stage).120jet

The injectors and lines are in the mail as we speak.

Whatcha guys think????

I'll be tuning the truck on the dyno here in around week, so we'll see who gets the closest!!!!

·
Mark Ward
837 Posts
id say close to 600 on motor only. Not sure about the juice. But you definatly benifit from bigger injectors. you have plenty of air

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
:drool::drool::drool::thud::peelout Sounds good & fast lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
600 on fuel only. how u likin the ATS tranny?
I love it, when you pair it up with their torque converter and lock-up controller it works incredibly well. It shifts nice and tight and handles my 20psi boosted launches without so as much as a wimper.

·
Mark Ward
837 Posts
Ive heard good things about ats' products, but to my experience, their customer service needs work.

·
Go for Broke
7,953 Posts
i would guess 550hp no NOS....650-675 on the spray

if you went to 240 injectors i would say 640hp on #2 and mid 7's on the spray

IMO larger lines will do nothing for you

Scott

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would guess 550hp no NOS....650-675 on the spray

if you went to 240 injectors i would say 640hp on #2 and mid 7's on the spray

IMO larger lines will do nothing for you

Scott
Nice. One more for ya... What if I went to a FASS 200 intsead of my FASS 150

·
Go for Broke
7,953 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
are you running out of fuel?.....hows the pressure at WOT?
I haven't had a fuel pressure gauge, the trucks in getting one put in as we speak. I was in Bakersfield for Crude Drags 2 last Feb. and I Ran a [email protected] on #2 only and it cleaned up all the way, couldn't even touch the spray. It turns out that the computer wasn't even turning my FASS on and my VP44 was running rough, but it is fixed now(rebuilt) and I still ran a 12.74.

I have tons of nitrous to play with, thats why I'm going up to the 240hp injectors and thinking about upgrading the FASS. The tech guy from FASS said all I would need to do is order the 200gph pump head for my FASS 150 pump. Along with the 200gph pump i could put a 45psi spring in the pump too.

·
Go for Broke
7,953 Posts
i can see needing anything more then the 150 but i am not 100% sure...(i run the RASP fuel system)

a vp truck will only fuel so hard....if your pressure is dropping then maybe look at up grading but if it's not then stick with what you have

Mach 8's work well with NOS :thumbsup

·
Registered
148 Posts
consider the adrenaline...
with those wicked new dyno tunes. i heard they poor fuel on super super hard. with the twins, you can actually support that. how are your egt's?

have you considered a new intercooler? that would be a great upgrade with the kinda power you are making

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
with those wicked new dyno tunes. i heard they poor fuel on super super hard. with the twins, you can actually support that. how are your egt's?

have you considered a new intercooler? that would be a great upgrade with the kinda power you are making
EGTs stabilize at 1350*. My twins flow incredibly well. I'm gonna wait and try the SMARTY VP Revolution software that will be out one of these days, hopefully.

·
Mark Ward
837 Posts
it wouldnt hurt anything. How much boost you runnin?? it would help probly. As far as the FASS, i believe on a VP truck you shouldnt need anything than a 150, could be wrong though. Im runnin a 150, with a monster stage 2 and 6x.012 injectors and never see below 14-15 psi.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it wouldnt hurt anything. How much boost you runnin?? it would help probly. As far as the FASS, i believe on a VP truck you shouldnt need anything than a 150, could be wrong though. Im runnin a 150, with a monster stage 2 and 6x.012 injectors and never see below 14-15 psi.

My sticks are 7x.012s, do you have .093 lines or the stock lines?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts