Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard nothing but good things about them I'm just curious how many miles you guys are getting out of them in a daily driver application not pulling truck! I'm just trying to convice myself the 5k is worth it!

·
Registered
522 Posts
while i don't have one...i do know that most times you will find that more people will post bad things than good things about a product/company...therefore...i would assume that their trans is pretty good since i haven't really read anything negative about them.

just my $.02.

BJ

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Dave can build you an excellent trans. I don't believe I've ever heard anything negative about them on this forum.

You will have to call and talk with him before you order a trans. He is going to ask all kinds of questions. Specifically what are your HP goals, do you tow, do you tow in mountains, do you race, do you sled pull and some others. He will then tell you what you need to hold and how much it will set you back. He will build you a trans and ship it to you. Once you get it in and BEFORE you drive it, you have to call him back personally and give him some information. He will have you run several tests to make sure the trans is doing as it should even though they have already run the trans on a dyno. He will send lots of instructions and you must follow them to a "T". Once you do all this and he is satisfied you installed the trans correctly, he tell you to go out and drive it like you want and will stand behind it.

Reactions: '89dodge

·
Registered
295 Posts
My dad has an 06 3500 with 722 hp at the wheels, all mods were done at 12,000 ,including a full built goerend tranny. Truck just turned 120k with the bands tightened one time. He pulls a 20k pound horse trailer half the time and is racing it the other half.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts