Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many DPF delete kits are out there, and which one is the best? what are people doing that have the dpf delete kits, when (if) they are taking their trucks in to be serviced? I would like to get rid of the DPF but I want to be able to still have my warranty. Is there a way to do this?

I am looking to get the best MPG I can get. does anyone have advice on the best combination of upgrades that can be put on?

and has anyone heard about banks making a chip/tuner/module anytime soon?

·
Registered
419 Posts
i might be wrong but i have heard of

BADP
H&S
FLOPRO
PDI

thats all i know about

J-Mo

·
Registered
218 Posts
i called banks about 2 weeks ago and all they have right now is a exhaust, innercooler, and air box should have a tuner availble at the end of the month.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
If your warranty is your first concern then the delete may not be the best plan. Some people have good dealers that "say" they have no issue with it. You should consult with your local dealer and talk to the service manager.

H&S and BADP are the only known Working systems out there. PDI sells H&S, and the Flopro is only the pipe without the electronics.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,244 Posts
1453 kits on the road. thats my guess, what is yalls

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
does either of the two kits work better than the other?

this may be a dumb question, but could a guy change between the stock set up and the dpf delete kit when he wanted to take his truck in to be serviced?

·
Smells like Bananas
7,244 Posts
yeah it would no problem just the time it takes to swap it all out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts