Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Bangin' through the gears
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many Oregon Coal Roller's do we have? How many actually participate in events and discussions/bs sessions :rof

I was just wondering if we should do member #'s or something? Basically just as a way to see how many of us there are? But really what is it like 25 of us on here that will show up if we put something together?

Just trying to get more peeps to participate I guess. Seems like it is the same group of guys on here most of the time. That isn't completely true cause we get new guys occasionally.

:cbadge2:

·
Registered
834 Posts
How many Oregon Coal Roller's do we have? How many actually participate in events and discussions/bs sessions :rof

I was just wondering if we should do member #'s or something? Basically just as a way to see how many of us there are? But really what is it like 25 of us on here that will show up if we put something together?

Just trying to get more peeps to participate I guess. Seems like it is the same group of guys on here most of the time. That isn't completely true cause we get new guys occasionally.

:cbadge2:
ok im in :thumbsup:

·
Oregon Chapter VP
1,307 Posts
:confused013::drool2::doh::buttkick::party018::banghead::stirpot::blues::spank::hehe::shock::agree2::rof:S::thumbsup:

·
Registered
837 Posts
I'm here and I'm queer...

·
Registered
837 Posts
lol, anybody have a large picture of the ocr logo? I want to go have one made but the largest photo i can find is arellius's avitar

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Im active and attractive! :)

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Im active but drunk alot:party018:

·
06 Cummins
2,906 Posts
braaaaaaaaaaap

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
lol, anybody have a large picture of the ocr logo? I want to go have one made but the largest photo i can find is arellius's avitar
I got one:thumbsup: Its ok size (that sounds ghay):hehe:

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
I don't get out to many of the GTG's, but I have an OCR shirt! :party018:

And I like to :beer:

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
I came to the BBQ last summer,
There is a couple of us that get together here in eugene/springfield.
most of your GTG are in the portland area, thats along drive for us

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'll bite, not sure if i'm a member of ocr or not. Heard something about an initiation. :confused013:

·
Registered
837 Posts

·
Size Matters
643 Posts
Jordan,

I have one that i can email out to you. Just have to find it.

Even though I may not post alot, I am on here ALOT! I just dont post if i dont have anything to add to the conversation.
Mark

Last time i checked i think there were around 35-40 people that are on the OCR contact list now. Its crazy how many people have came around since the GTG in Wilsonville.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
can you shoot me a copy of it through pm or email?
I dont know how to do that lol. I have it on FB in the diesel wheelin album, go ahed and take it from there:thumbsup:

·
Registered
177 Posts
off and on depending on my work schedule. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Jordan,

cool, if you could just send it my way when you find it that'd be awesome :thumbsup:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm here and more or less active on the forum. Haven't been to the last few GTG's but looking forward to going to more of them this Summer/Fall. More likely to make it to the ones that I can take my wife and kid to, like a BBQ/picnic or some kind of a family oriented event like truck pulls, etc., will probably pass on the ones to which I'd have to bring a hooker or an extra couple of hotties :hehe::hehe::hehe:. I'm definitely keeping an eye on the June GTG thread that Mark started, will try to make it to that one. And of course really looking forward to Sublimity again this year.

·
Bangin' through the gears
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I came to the BBQ last summer,
There is a couple of us that get together here in eugene/springfield.
most of your GTG are in the portland area, thats along drive for us
You guys ever post your GTG's up? I'm not against driving down that way, it would be nice to have something cool to do planned. Even if it's just a BBQ. Would give me an excuse to pop in on some old friends that live down there :thumbsup:

Jordan,

Even though I may not post alot, I am on here ALOT! I just dont post if i dont have anything to add to the conversation. I'm with ya there......although I just throw my .02 in anyway most of the time Ha Ha!
Mark

Last time i checked i think there were around 35-40 people that are on the OCR contact list now. Its crazy how many people have came around since the GTG in Wilsonville.
So are we saying that we are considering the people on our contact list to be the core group........as in the ones who will actually participate?

So anybody think having an OCR member number is a stupid idea? Just kinda wondering what are potential turnout for gatherings could be? Not saying that it is necessary by any means. There is a local chapter deal on the diesel place forum and IIRC they are up to 41 members.......but the same 5-10 guys are the only ones that show up to events.

Chris and I were talkin' the other day and he has mentioned to me before he'd like to see our events become a "big deal", and while at first that may sound kinda funny and or cheesy......it would be cool as hell if we could get diesel motorsports to just blow up in this area!

Not sure that member numbers is going to help that end goal :rof but it could start us on the road to more organization and getting more people involved in the things we like to do with our Diesels. I mean how often do you see a nice cummins and wonder why they are not on the board?

1 - 20 of 108 Posts