Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the cheapest way to get a 3rd gen to smoke

·
Registered
199 Posts
pour some gas on it and lite it, man it will smoke like hell....:lol3:. Uh, i'm not real sure on this one. I just purchased a juice w/ attitude it should be in any day, maybe i will see some smoke out of it, i will keep you informed.

·
Cummins Freak
140 Posts
i have the diablo predator. i smokes pretty good on performance lvl. more than likely the edge isnt gonna smoke unless you get the hot program. my buddy has an 07 juice w/attitude and no smoke at all. i hear the smarty is the best. i'll be going to that soon

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Marco and bob have really cleaned up the smoke.they might be able to right a toon for smoke only! i still have my diablo predator in a box,and when you get one you can download some toons that the programmer guy for diablo made up. they are so smokey that in morning or @ night when people have there lights on,and they are on your hind end, and you "lug" your engine down... i couldn't even see there headlights. sorry feller"your windshield wipers won't work either" giter-dun!!:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
cheap smoke, wrap a rag around your K&N. with the lack of air it should smoke pretty good lol

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Unplug the Map Sensor :lol3:

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
HAHAHAHAH yeah that might work a little bit HAHAHA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts