·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just as stated above it keeps kickn off after 2 seconds:banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
sounds like you had a bad install. Reboot your pod/phone, if that doesn't fix it, reinstall. If that doesn't fix it...might need to restore then re-install.

Good Luck! Its a cool toy.

UNsure of accuracy, but fun all the same.

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
Which dyno app did you get?

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
I have dynolicious. It was one of the first ones out.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dynolicious

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
were did everyone mount theres during the test

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I have not heard of this. Which ipods are capable for doing it?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Touch and Iphone. Apparently the accelerometers are far more accurate then a G-tech and are a heck of a tool for the price.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
When you do the run make sure you have the phone or ipod setting in the correct position. Idk how accurate they are but i believe they are pretty close. Mine said my truck was at 290hp to the ground, that was when it was all stock.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I used the dynolicious, And My iphone has a rubber cover on it so i just set it on the middle arm rest. Facing forward, and it stayes in place with the rubber cover.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
ok so my sister has an ipod touch, what do i do to get this to work, do i have to download something to it? and i had it sitting on the center console with its rubber casing on listening to music and when i punched it the ipod was sitting in the backseat really quck lol, i'm gonna have to find a better pleace for it then that

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i downloaded the program from itunes. just search for dynolicious

·
Registered
466 Posts
there are a few programs out there. Some are actually free, too.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
If you get on Itunes and then go to applications and do a search for dyno it will show several different ones. I used the dynolicious application. It cost like $12 when i bought it, dont know how much it is now. Anyways you buy it, download it on to itunes, then put it on the ipod touch or iphone. From there you open the application and you have to enter the weight of your vehicle. I dont remember for sure but i think a dodge cummins 4 door is somewhere around 7300 pounds. Correct me if im wrong i very well could be. Then you enter the drivetrain % loss ( if you want to know the hp to the ground, otherwise it will give you flywheel hp). I think around 20%.... Anyways then you place it in your seat or on the consol or where ever, hit start and launch your truck. Make a full fun and then check your results. It will store your 1/4 miles times 0-60 times and several other times lol. Also will show your estimated hp. Mine said my truck maid 290hp, that was my best run on a stock truck.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea i paid 12 for my dynolicious. it had the best reviews.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts