Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 02 5.9 and i want to no how to turn up my injection pump or any other way to get my truck to blow smoke i dont really have money to buy many add ons atm but can i get some help.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
the only way you can "turn up" the injection pump on your 02 is to install a performance chip....it's nothing like the p7100 on the 12 valves. on the 24valve like your 02 it has the vp44 which is controlled by the ecm to control timing advances, retardations, and whatnot. you can get a diablosport powerpuck for like 200 bucks that will net you a little boost in power.....but if ya want power, you gotta pay to play:thumbsup:thumbsup me myself i started out with the edge comp, but now i want to buy the quadzilla adrenaline and smarty to stack but that'll happen when i'm rich:rof:rof:rof:rof

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thankz for the help I am only 16 and dont make alot of money what i do make just pays the truck payment and to keep feul in the thing :lol3:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
thankz for the help I am only 16 and dont make alot of money what i do make just pays the truck payment and to keep feul in the thing :lol3:
ya i'm gonna b 20 on the 19th of this month....anyways the comment u made about makin just enuf money to make the payment and keep fuel in it made me think back about three weeks ago when i fueled up for 159 dollars. i might as well have just dropped my pants and bent over right there at the pump:lol3::lol3:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Amen to that!!!:butt:

·
Registered
52 Posts
ya i'm gonna b 20 on the 19th of this month....anyways the comment u made about makin just enuf money to make the payment and keep fuel in it made me think back about three weeks ago when i fueled up for 159 dollars. i might as well have just dropped my pants and bent over right there at the pump:lol3::lol3:
yea i hear that. im 20, i run my own business doing concrete work and other general construction, and after i pay my bills and fuel and alls said and done im just scraping by anymore. hard to make a buck anymore for a hard days work

·
Registered
264 Posts
i hear you to that man i do hauling buisness and im doing it for the same price as last year and fuels a dollar and half higher some days i just feel as if im spinning my wheels. :thud:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts