Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're everywhere and they all look alike. How do you make you dodge stand out from the crowd?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Dents.... lots of dents

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
I personally like mine as dark as I can get it that way they cant see it but they wonder WTF is coming ..... A TRAIN??

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
Lots of running lights.
i agree, nothin looks better with the sun just setting and the orage or red runnings lights turned on everywhere, and some polished chrome stacks. plus the noise helps too

·
Registered
740 Posts
:peeloutNoise!!!!!!!!!:peelout

·
Registered
405 Posts
I keep mine very clean. The paint always has a shine to it, the frame is painted a glossy black, and I put on a few stainless goodies. I also debadged my truck.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
lift it

it stands out and stands above..:lol3:

thats why im liftin mine up:hyper:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Blow a lot of smoke... and have stickers like mine with some saying that makes people mad "Mind If I Smoke These"
I also took the chrome route and polish the heck out of it on a regular basis, when they turn to see whats making all that noise, they just see the sun blinding them from the chrome.... and then the eclipse that follows from the smoke LOL

·
Registered
470 Posts
Blow a lot of smoke... and have stickers like mine with some saying that makes people mad "Mind If I Smoke These"
I also took the chrome route and polish the heck out of it on a regular basis, when they turn to see whats making all that noise, they just see the sun blinding them from the chrome.... and then the eclipse that follows from the smoke LOL
hahaha that's awesome :thumbsup

·
Registered
19 Posts
:peeloutNoise!!!!!!!!!:peelout
..ditto...! :agree2:

'cept... that's only what the wife & daughter call it.

..but I tell 'em it's the "Ultum Robur".. a harmonious and rather stirring symphony performed by the "Cummins Sextet." :thumbsup

·
Registered
717 Posts
All of the above...everything in my signature, and the looks you get from those powerstroke guys are priceless. You can almost here their thoughts...saying, Man... wish I had bought a real truck.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts