Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

how do you fit twins in a first gen

2819 8
Hi I have a 92 p pumped w350 with 7x14 injectors and a 351 vgt n I need a good set up for twins!?!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Here's how I set mine up.
Look for SNOOT to post his sweet setup too. :drool2:
Tuning them with the vgt may be fun.

·
Registered
334 Posts
S475, part number 171702. Piping was made by me.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks

What would be a good set up for me with the 7x14s I wanna get the most out of them I can and I wanna use that vgt cause I have It bout ready and don't have much of a budget a lil here n there ya know, my friend has a 351 vgt and an ht3b set up in his second gen with 7x10s n that runs pretty good I'm new to all this and I don't even know were to start I'm in the process of an 47rh swap rite now and that's kinda kicking my LOL thanks again man!

·
Registered
334 Posts
You may have more luck on the 2nd gen forum because of the p pump, but I would think the s475 or ht3b would be about as big as you would want to go with the secondary you have.

This link may help with the build.

·
Registered
334 Posts
????

Not sure what all your going to be doing to your p pump. Sky is the limit with those things. A 62/71/14 over an s475 would be enough for any thing your going to drive everyday. Check out some 2nd gen forums for more help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.