Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to adjust the inj. Pump to 16.5* cause that is what I have heard is a great place for all around perfomance and mileage and was just wondering if there are marks that tell you and do you just loosen the pump and rotate? Let me know if there is a write up or webpage I can get info on or you can just tell me. Thanks

·
SC Chapter President
1,288 Posts
I've often heard that its a pain to do. The tools from Snap-on are EXTREMELY expensive to do it with. If you end up doing it, lemme know how it was to do. I'd love to do mine!!

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,001 Posts
i have done mine numerous times along with a few other trucks trying to get it just right for what i am looking for as far as performance, drivability, and milage goes. mine is set just slightly over 16* and it is as smooth as glass, as far as doing it yourself a detailed set of directions and all the tools and lots and lots of time reading said directions over and over again. i see you are from hyrum im in logan often and might be able to lend a hand

1 - 5 of 5 Posts