Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys can't fig out how to get pics of my truck on to my sig some help would be great thanks. new to the computer thing :beer

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone just want to show you guys my ride

·
I wanna go fast...
3,475 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
If you have pics loaded in your computer, go to user cp in the upper left corner of the CF homepage, scroll down to edit signature, go to the bottom and their should be boxes that have option 1 and option 2, click on the browse button, then go to your pics folder, double click on your pick, which will automatically put it in the option 2 box. Thats pretty much it.

·
Registered
717 Posts
btw, the same instructions apply for avatars, except you click edit avatar, everything else is the same.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks got it , that wasn't that hard

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
nevermind I should have read you sig first :thud::lol3: That is one nice truck:thumbsup

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok how do you add pic to thing that say bigorange trucks pic

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried to up load pic and it told me that it exced my limit help please

·
Registered
717 Posts
ok how do you add pic to thing that say bigorange trucks pic
I did it when I was playing with the forum one night, but would you believe I cant remember how to do it? I cant remember what I was doing to get it to work.

·
Registered
717 Posts
okay, If i remember correctly, you click on your own truck pics tab, and in the right top corner, it should say upload pics...from there its a blank.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this computer stuff is vodoo to me. but hay I can down load smarty programs . p.s that took for ever to fig out

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tryed that and it says that the thing is to large to upload

·
Registered
717 Posts
I learned a lot about the forum just by playing around with it. What gets me is that I still dont know how to post pics to a thread or post.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
trust me I've beem messing round with the forum but like i siad vodoo. but my be I'll get one day

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
if you set up a photobucket account I believe it will automatically resize photos for you when you up load them to there. Also you can access your photos anywhere you want from any computer you want that has access to the internet. That might help ya

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
whats a photobucket acount and were do I find it

·
Registered
62 Posts
I followed the directions to the edit signature page but it won't allow me to add a pic. In the edit permission box it says no to adding pic and animated gif. please help!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts