Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a little late on this but was messing around on DodgeTalk and exploring new territory and scrolled across a thread named, Quadzilla shut down...? i read through and seems true. Went to website and got nothing but a blank page.

So that being said how do I go about making my box a 4k box? I tried the search option and saw nothing in the Quadzilla custom tuning. Keep in mind please I am new to the Quadzilla boxes/tuning. Its a Quadzilla Adr with the little pod controller. I assume its not been updated in while, and I have supporting mods to rev to 4k. Also wondered about how to hook the box/controller to upload tunes to it?The box came on the truck and I also paid the guy an extra $400 to leave it on there when I purchased it at the price I had him haggled down to. So I want to play with it a little. I have no cables or anything for it as far as connection to computer.

Thanks in advance for the help !

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just finished reading page 162. I see im SOL. Thanks for the highlight. LOL please delete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.