Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob will not answer any of my emails how else can I get 4.2 for my s06 smarty I have beta 4.4 just want something different.

·
Premium Member
25,764 Posts
Have you tried calling Bob? I haven't seen him around for a few day's though.

Dodge | Commins | Forum

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just got an email back sayin it was on hold???

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there exact words were "it's on hold right now sorry"??

·
Registered
344 Posts
I believe that the 4.2 is on hold due too the large scale beta testing with the TNT/R. Once that is all cleared away I believe you will be able too get a hold of 4.2 or the TNT version.

·
2,247 Posts
Bob just sent me the 4.2 the other day. I do have the S-04 though. I had 4.4 and tried the 4.11wild. 4.2 by far kicks butt. I just don't have my shift indicator box around drive or reverse, it is on when in park or neutral though. I have the feeling that is because of the torque mgmt.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I asked bob for it and he said it was on hold then I asked why it was hold and he just answered back "NO" that did not impress me since I have sold several smartys to friends and let then try mine and everything. I just wanted an answer. I"m not impressed by bob at all.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Bobs a good guy, if hes not giving it out right now, theres a reason. I have asked him a few times myself to get the 4.2 again, but with the same result. I figure if he doesnt want to give it out, hes got a reason.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I understand that completely all I wanted was an answer not just a NO

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
I understand that completely all I wanted was an answer not just a NO

Why can't you find someone that already has the file and have them email it to you? I've done that with a few of the guys on here that have some of the older software that I wanted to try.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
your not suppose to do that- some people were doing that on here and he got on to them.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'll wait hopefully he'll release them sometime.

·
2,247 Posts
Why can't you find someone that already has the file and have them email it to you? I've done that with a few of the guys on here that have some of the older software that I wanted to try.
If Bob sends you the file, they cannot be shared due to possible corruption. Bob will not give out tunes especially if they are on hold.

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
bob is a good guy, trust us if when we say there is something they are working on if he says no.. plus think about how many other ppl are asking him for the 4.2 program. I would rather wait for the good software than get a half a$$ program.. it will come out when it comes, just be patient trust me us with the quadzilla adrenaline are still working out kinks so its been kinda awsome but yet at the same time its a pain because it could run so much smoother..

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If I download the new 4.11 program for my smarty can I go back to the 4.2 when I get it?? I thought 03 and 04's couldn't go back to the beta programs once the new ones were installed??

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
whats the difference between the programs 4.2 and 4.4??? i have the 4.4 and always wondered this

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
4.2 is suppose to provide the best hp and more smoke?? not for sure though

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah but good luck getting it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts