Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see alot of headache racks with lights, I want to see how you all ran your wires to them, some of them have alot of lights so how did you get all the wires into the light bar and might as well show all the switches that go with them if you have any. Thanks

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
ok here i dont really have a good pic of it as im modding/restoring my truck and dont take alot of pics only have to finish off my front lift and put in my 7x10s, then im onto the resto anyways i run the wire under the truck and up behind the cab up the headache rack and across i have the one light on each side of my head ache rack tapped into one wire in a axtension cord then the 4 lights on the light bar on another wire and the 2 backups on another the extension cord for the back up and 4 other lights on the light bar can unplug from the extension cord that comes from under the truck and on the headache rack so if i want to hall lumber i can undo the light bar unplug the two extension cords from each other and im good to go, sorry i tried to explain best i could.

switches on my custom gauge/switch mount i made

Light pics
(now im going to make bumpers and put the two on the bumper in a custom grill im making and put 2 more in the front bumper and 2 in the back bumper i make so a total of 14 right now i have 10, 2 on the bumper 1 on each side of headache rack into main extension cord wire 4 on light bar on extension cord that can unplug from the other one and 2 back ups on the lights bar that obviously unplug and come off with the other 4

like i said im not done the lift haha

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what I want to see, how did the wires get ran and the reasons for it. I like the versatilaty of the bar and planning ahead. Surely there is more of you out there who are proud of your work. Lets see more!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.