Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent seen anybody talking about meeting on fri nights on the north side any more. I was thinking about coming out but i dont know if everybody is going to fatal are what the deal is

·
Registered
193 Posts
I've been wanting to go check it out. Nobody has posted anything in the last 10 days or so. I wonder if it might be too far for some people that don't live near the North side. For me it's too far to drive back to the Hobby area if I'm a little under the influence(legally). But I'll still give it a try.

·
Registered
99 Posts
damn near costs too much to drive to the north side anymore....

·
DIESEL FREAK
152 Posts
yea i tryed to get people to got to fatal but no show

·
Registered
193 Posts
whats fatal? What about a meet on a different side of town?
A little more central?

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Where did everyone meet before?

·
Registered
150 Posts
fatal performance racing.

well lets get something together then!!!!!!!! all we gatta do is agree on a meet and greet, we used to meet with htownracing.com and go to B-dub's @ willowbrook every tuesday night, but along with everything else, it died down....

these kids doing burnout in the parkin lot ruin it for everyone

·
rghnck
440 Posts
there are a few of us that meet on the north side that wofshore ( also the last meet we had, there were people from 3 forums that showed up... after the meet, there was a guy from pstrokeworld that got intruduced to the power of a cummins :lol3: then a few others tried racing.. i think all in all there were 5 drags.. and 4 people got tickets :butt:

im still down for the meets, even though the truck is in pieces :CRY:

Perhaps we could have a meet on the north side 1 week and then hit the west side, and so on... move it around a lil.. perhaps..

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Ha, I would say we could meet up at my dad's shop (he has a dyno) but I'm sure we can't.

I know the perfect place! This place has a massive parking lot where no one usually goes. It's on Huffmeister, between 290 and Cypress N. Houston. Has a couple of restaurants around it. Might be able to put together a truck show there :) My brother has an Eclipse he modded and might bring some of his car friends, then we'd have a giant car and truck show :rof

·
Registered
193 Posts
there are a few of us that meet on the north side that wofshore ( also the last meet we had, there were people from 3 forums that showed up... after the meet, there was a guy from pstrokeworld that got intruduced to the power of a cummins :lol3: then a few others tried racing.. i think all in all there were 5 drags.. and 4 people got tickets :butt:

im still down for the meets, even though the truck is in pieces :CRY:

Perhaps we could have a meet on the north side 1 week and then hit the west side, and so on... move it around a lil.. perhaps..
Different side of town every week sounds good. That way everyone has a chance to go to the one nearest to them.

Cypress sounds good too.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats still 45mins how about pearland alvin clearlake are some where on the south side. I have to start picking and choosing where i go.:CRY:

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Im good for Cypress !

·
Registered
225 Posts
Id like to meet up as well.

·
Texas Chapter President
837 Posts
Im gonna plan another all diesel meet pretty soon...if you fellas will just hold on to yer little goats! :T:

On that note...there are severl of us Comp Ders that are heading to the ODRA race this Sat!

·
Texas Chapter President
837 Posts
Ok thinkin about the 13th for the date...does that work for most of yall...evening of course and more than likely its gonna be on the 290 Cypress area side of town cause a few ppl from other sites didnt like that last location we did! let me know if that works for most of yall and Ill go from there!

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
If any of you know it, the place we're thinking of is a parking lot off of Huffmeister in between Cypress N. Houston and 290. The lot has a mexican restaurant, a seafood restaurant, Hartz Chicken across the street, a Subway, and Jim Pruitt's Guns and Ammo.

Map of 11047 Huffmeister Rd Houston, TX by MapQuest

·
Registered
602 Posts
I'm up for going to one of these meets. The Huffmeister location and date of the 13th sounds good. I think it would be a good idea to pick a few locations on different sides of the town and rotate to be fair to everyone. Diesel prices suck!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sounds good. I'm in

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
There is a bigg meet not many trucks on westhimer between katy and houston off hwy6 on sat nights. Prob about 15-20 trucks but there is a shi$ load of people there

·
Registered
362 Posts
cypresswood @ 45.....every friday night there is usually somebody there...I havnt been in a couple of weeks...been workin on the mustang. Might be up there in a couple of weeks in the stang...:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 31 Posts